Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Unassigned Reading??? What's That?!?!?!

Oh, summer! Why so far away??? 3o days, around a month, about 1/12 of a year...Sounds like FOREVER! Still the memory of this past summer strong in my mind, the long days filled with relaxing in bed till noon grazing through a wonderful, light, easy to read book (no annotating involved!).

With all this 'Pennies for Peace' and Greg Mortenson inspired talk at school I have become increasingly interested in the book that started it all...Three Cups of Tea, is first on my reading list for my leisure days in the sun.

Second, well, which to choose! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many books out there, begging to be read... I know many people who have devoured the Pendragon books, by D. J. MacHale, and said, "Beth! You just have to read these!!!!!". So, I guess I will! Walker already has purchased most of them so it will only take an easy walk into the living room to snatch the next one for reading.

Suddenly, as I sum up this post, I feel new excitement for the break to come! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is very enthusiastic!!! It gets me excited just to read this! And I agree with your choices :) very wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I've read the Pendragon series... it's super good, you'll like it! :)

    ReplyDelete